Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"People can change, but they don't because it's easier not to"


1. I've come to realize that my first kiss: was a long time ago.
2. I am listening to: business banter.
3. I talk: alot.
4. I love: Seria.....and sushi.
5. My best friends: love meeeee.
6. My Car is: squeaky .
7. My life is: ever so busy.
8. I hate it when people ask: if i'm indian....or SRI LANKAN!!!!!
9. Love is: overrated.
10. Marriage is: something potentially wonderful.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking: they hate their job.....wait it's me. i kid, i like my job, i hate working.....period.
12. This weekend: is a long one!!!!
13. I have a secret crush on: someone who will remain a secret.
14. I can't: organise my life.
15. My cell phone: suckkkksssss.
16. When I wake up in the morning: i usually want to go back to sleep.
17. Before I go to bed I: ponder.
18. Right now I am thinking about: lunch.
19. Babies are: life altering.
20. I get on Facebook: to waste my life away.
21. Today I: slacked.
22. Tonight I will: go to Wonderland.
23. Tomorrow I will: slack some more, probably.
24. I really want to be: in Bora Bora.
25. Someone that will most likely repost this is: this is re-postable?!?!?.

No comments: