Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No welfare supporters

more conscious of the way we raise our daughters.....

This was initally supposed to be a post about my wayward daughter, but I think she has endeared enough embarrasment for a while.
Instead, for your entertainment, I provide this:

1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Sleeping over at Meli’s house or out dancing
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Babygirl’s sparring equipment
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They’re green……….
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Suzy Shier
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:A condo
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect receipts and that’s only because I never clean out my bag/wallet anywhere near enough.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Pho, I went with Meli and as per usual, it was GREAT!!!!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Marky
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Eating an excessive amount of junk food
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Nada
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Anchovies, but no on else likes it
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
A phone book??
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Nah, family is all I have room for in my heart. I’m cold blooded.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Que??? I do not cook.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Most things other than cars….and houses
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
My right one
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My mind……..
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Those cabinets we have in the dining room; they’re so aged and coolie looking
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I’m sure it must have been something from Walmart……I don’t usually return things.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Lacoste Pink
22. Your favorite board game?
Whatever Babygirl feels like playing at that moment.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Checkers
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Toyota……….so Japan??
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Wow…..that’s a really good question…….umm, let’s see, the ommodores - Brick House, bwahahahaha
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Babygirl, unless she’s the one who made me sad. Then no one!
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Red with black sashes I think.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
All.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
I’m not so much of a poultry fan. Fried I guess…….
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Ice-cream, nom, nom, nom

No comments: