Wednesday, February 18, 2009

c.r.e.a.m

cash rules everything around me

dolla dolla bills y'all

So this past weekend the Lotto 649 jackpot was the second largest in history at $45 million. Got me thinking what I would do if I happened to come across that much moolah.
Here's a list of things I would do/buy (not in any particular order)
1. Quit my job
2. Buy some real estate in Hawaii
3. Give some money to my parents and Meli. No one else, if my parents want, they can divy up their money to family and friends
4. I lie, I would proabaly give some to a couple friends
5. A new car
6. A trip to Disney World AND Disney Land
7. I would arrange a trip for Meli and I to go around the world.....EATING!!! hahah, we would try worldy cuisine literally in their countries!!!
8. I would invest in some real estate in Dubai.
9. I would open a yacht rental company in Bora Bora and the Caribbean.
10. Retire.

That's it for now.

My list is probably why I haven't won the lottery yet, because I have too many plans for the money.

3 comments:

newer said...

Yeah, I bought a ticket. . . I would pretty much do all you said you'd do. It would be so SWEET to win the lottery. Travelling would be top. . .my goals would just consist of taking my family and friends all over the world.

Meli said...

Two things

Thank you for using Wu Tang!!! I am so glad it wasn't some sad RnB song that had no puncuation.

#7 would be awesome. Pad thai in Thailand, briyani in India, and jerk in JA.

Tru said...

what? i'm chopped liver?