Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need to get past my Caspers........

Ok, so you might have noticed that I re-used my title. That is because I am still gettiing random hits off google even though I changed the title of my previous post.
Anywho, I'm on a budget, if you don't already know this, read up yo. Withthat being said, i'm not really a coupon clipping, flyer watching type person, so these websites might come in handy. So here you go, some coupons clipping site (because we're in a recession, and need to stretch every dollar), without the clipping:

smartcanucks.ca
redflagdeals.com
flyerland.ca
ilovesamples.com
thebudgetfashionista.com
currentcodes.com
coupons.smartsource.com
save.ca

Adios!!

1 comment:

newer said...

Good stuff!! I'm gonna save those links. Also could you remove the music. . .everytime I come on your blog I hear it. . .umm, it's annoying. Why don't you just post individual music clips or something.