Sunday, April 19, 2009

We can make war, or make babies

Went paintballing over the weekend, and I must say I rather make war, hahahaha.

exhibit 1:
 owwwwwwww

I lie, I only have one exhibit, hahahaha.

I got another pic, but waiting for Meli to upload them. Maybe I'll post some more. There were like 10 year old boys playing, and my freinds were too chicken to try it. I admit, it felt like an elastic being whipped at you, but when you get shot once, you're out. So you only feel the shot once, unless you're unlucky enough to get shot on the neck. My poor BIL's brother got shot walking off the field, IN THE NECK!!! He has all my sympathy. Can't wait to go again.
Also, had to change the title of this post and this post. Apparently when you search specific lines in google, i'm the second link you pull up!!! WTF!! And it just happened to be the post where I actually post something about my private life......ggrrreeeaaatttttt. I wanted people to look at my blog, but not total randoms searching song lyrics, especially something about a "pimp ship" and "asses like donkey's".

THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE IT OUT THIS WEEKEND!! I Appreciate it.

1 comment:

newer said...

Lol. . .yeah, I guess there are some people out there who look up lyrics to songs :P Smooth move there and hope you enjoyed yer 28th!