Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thought i was in love with money

Till the first time we did the nasty

I want a new car.
I want a condo and a new car.
I want a 3 bedroom condo and a new car.
I want a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo and a new car.
I want a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with a den and a new car.
I want a higher paying job so that I can afford my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a den condo and a new car.
I want a higher paying job with less hours so that I can afford my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a den condo and a new car.
I want a job where I don't have to work to make lots of money so that I can afford my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a den condo and a new car.
I want a job in Hawaii where I don't have to work to make lots of money so that I can afford my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a den condo and a new car.
I want a job in Hawaii or Bora Bora where I don't have to work to make lots of money so that I can afford my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with a den condo and a new car.
I want a new car.

No comments: