Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back behind this little smile I wore......

......How I wished that you were mine.


FML


While on a date with a new suitor this was the conversation that went down:

Me: What kind of girls do you usually go for?
Him: I'm usually attracted to the beautiful girls. You know, the ones who stop traffic and captures everyones attention when they walk into the room......
Me: ***blushes, while smiling broadly***
Him:.....but those girls usually dump me for the hot guy with the luxury sports car and penthouse condos. So i've since decided to only date ugly girls with low self esteem who can't get a better guy
Me: ***Blank stare***


2 comments:

newer said...

LMAO, I would have just excused myself to the bathroom after that and never come back. . .that's just terrible!!

Meli said...

That did not really happen!