Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shhhhhhh.........

..........My foots sleeping on the gas.

Dear Life,

I know I haven't really been good too you and you've given me nothing my support and love. You've given me oppurtunities and second, third and fourth chances and I keep fucking you over. You deserve so much more from me, and I feel disgusted that I haven't been what you were hoping for, what you were investing into a relationship. I feel like things have been moving too quickly and I've always just been behind by a couple days, but that's always been more than enough time to mess up what we were building towards.
I think you deserve better. You deserve some who appreciated the efforts made, who takes advantage and completes what's been handed to them. Someone who recriprocates those emotions and feelings back to you.
I guess you can call this my 'Dear John' letter.
I think we should break up.
Please don't call me or email me anymore.

Have a good one,
Love,
llleeesssaaa

***Disclaimer, i'm not suicidal or anything, just venting and self pitying****

No comments: