Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got a diarrhea......


Baby came home on Saturday with a bag full of goodies. When I was in the shower, I heard her talking to my parents outside, telling them what she got in the bag. Then, she comes bursting in saying "mommy, mommy, i got a diarrhea!!!"!! Following my instinct, I told her to go potty. "It's ok, honey, go potty and it'll make you feel better". So she goes on the potty, and then says, I don't have to go. But I thought she just told me that she had to go. So I say "But I thought you said you have diarrhea". She says she does. She leaves the bathroom, and comes back in with a book. She holds it up and says "Look at my diarrhea". It turn out, she got a diary.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

newer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's a good one - you should send it in to one of those women's first magazines - I think they pay you for those stories :)