Friday, October 3, 2008

Why heellllooooooo officer.......

So, I got pulled over for speeding a couple weeks ago. I usually notice the speed traps a distance away and especiallly since this is so close to my house!! However, I was pissed off about my daughter's orientation at her school and other reasons, perphaps to be explained later....maybe not. Anyways, the cop was really nice and ended up reducing my ticket so I wouldn't get any points (*whew*). I had just gotten over a speeding ticket from 3 years ago and my record was going to be clean, and now this shit happens. But whatever. SO there are like maybe 4-5 cops at this speed trap, just randomly pulling over people, and one of them walks by (while I wait for my cop to write up my ticket) and lets me know that my sticker on my license plate is on the wrong side. I wait for my cop to come back and ask him about it. Apparently, there is a fine for that as well, but he's gonna let me slide. Whatever. Go fight some crime. Then when I had finihsed with my bitch ass cop, the other one who was citing another poor unfortunate driver like myself smiled as he walked by.
Let me just tell you, if you know anything about me (and you should by now), you know that I have a weakness for men in uniform. Not like Tim Hortons or Micke Dees, but someone w/ authority. Me likes the powerful men dem.
So, I smiled back at the bastard. Plus, he was nice enough to point out that my sticker was wrong. Prick. Go catch a crook. He then decides to come over and talk to me. Hello Officer........
Basically, he tries to pick me up. Can't say no to a cop, so I gave him my number. We were supposed to go out for coffee, but our schedules conflicted. So no Mr. Officer for me. Doesn't matter anywyas, because I miss Officer Natt....or Nat....or Knatt....Well, whatever, Officer Looking-Good-but-probably-married-and-somewhat-psycho-but-nonetheless-drop-dead-gorgeous.

1 comment:

newer said...

eh eh, i'll have to stay posted on your blog here. . .I also think guys in uniform are cute - just need to convince Jordan to wear one - lol :P