Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I forgot to say outloud, how beautiful you really are to me......

I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag

Dear Mr. Right,

I know you are out there looking for me, as I am for you. One day, we will meet (again), because I am sure I met you three years ago, when I went clubbing with my friends. You were my dream guy. No really, everything I thought you would be (down to your name and age). It was my self-sabotage that once again deflected you. I know that I will meet you again and we will live happilly ever after forever and ever and ever because you will have forgiven me for acting a fool 3 years ago. I am (somewhat) waiting patiently. Standing at 6ft, you will weight between 150-175 and have curly hair. You do not gel your hair or put any of that crap in it. I know you will have a good job and your own car and goals in lilfe. I know you will be funny, and smart and enjoy good food because you can cook. You will also be tolerate of my mood swings and my need to watch anything reality and my constant hunger.
I don't even need to put in how you need to feel about my daughter because that is a given.
Can't wait to meet you (again)!!

Sincerely Yours,
llleeesssaaa

1 comment:

newer said...

Oooohhh, when can I meet this guy ;P