Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just call me whenever you're lonely

I'll be your friend, I can be your homie

I haven't really had anything to write about. I lie, I have stuff to write about, but when I start writing, I forget what I was going to write about.
Anyways, babe's good. She has a skip-a-thon tomorrow so she's superstoked about that. She's raise dover $300!! Go baby girl!!
Oh, we got the invitation to this cousins sister's wedding. It's on September 19th. I don't have plans that day yet, but I intend to do something, so I will be busy and can't go. So, HOLLA if you want to do something, hahahaha. I'm available. But my daddy says he needs a dd (because he will be drinking, as it's the only way he can be around my mothers family, lol), so I can't make any plans.
Oh, and on the same note, I was unofficially invited to her bacholorette. They're going to Niagara for wine tasting. FOR THE BACHOLORETTE PARTY!!!! I don't drink. I have a baby that I like to go home to (and I was informed that it's overnight). ANNDDDDD it's on the same weekend as my child's birthday. Honestly, she's getting married in September, why the hell is her bacholorette 2 months before?!?!?! Meli's was a month early, only because she was fasting for a month, but this chick is getting married in a church (i.e catholic or christian or some hey-seuss abiding religion), no fasting required. Plus, it's the day of kiddies carnival, so I don't think I can go, but I want to see the invitation still. So, I didn't mention any of those "issues" yet, i'm going w/ the flow. I'm a maco yes.

Do you think I am wrong??

1 comment:

newer said...

Yeah, that's weird. . .every bachelorette I've been two has been weeks to a month in advance. Not two. And if you like company - maybe going for Japanese!!!! Let me know. I'm counting 10 months now as the last time I had some. . .aaaarrrggghh!!