Friday, May 8, 2009

I refuse to believe

You do not think of me, like I do you
So my cousin has a boyfriend. This bothers me two ways (well more than two ways, but I'll give you the two foremost reasons). 1. He's a customs officer. Now, I really, really have a thing for any guy in a uniform. My gay ex-boss and I agreed (mind you, this was probably the only time we agreed) that if a guy is a "6" in real life, he automatically jumps to at least an "8" in a uniform. Also, I work in logisitcs, so I deal with customs alot. In this new position that I am in, I actually make runs to customs. There was this one customs officer that I was actually, I guess you could almost call it, stalking. I knew he wroked on Tuesday's and Wednesday's after 1 pm. I didn't know his name, and they rotate positions, so he's now been moved. He's bound to come back to this post again. Anyways, I straying from the point. It's not even that he's probably a hottie (I saw him on her profile pic on fb, (and only profile pic, b/c she's not even on my friends list. I told you, stalker tendencies.) And he's not that good looking, maybe in his uniform he could be a 5, 5.5 max. Definately not my type. But it's the fact, that he was what i'm supposed to be. I don't want to get into it, b/c I make myself cry, but it's totally not fair (again, it is fair and it's all my fault anyways, i'm just dodging responsibility). 2. She's my cousin, but we can't pick and choose our family. She's ugly. Mind you some people might think she's pretty, but I think she has a big nose. Her hair reminds me of a portuguese water dog (think Gavin Rossdale's dog, Winston) and she talks with a funny accent (SHUT UP!!!!). She's boring and unintelligent and short.

I'm not mean or angry......i'm jealous.

3 comments:

newer said...

Um, is this code again or are these people real?

FML RULES!!

leeesssaaa said...

they're real.....yes, but this is a FML moment, hahaha

Tru said...

wtf? you're effin hilarious!