Thursday, April 29, 2010

My chain hangs down to my d*ck

My piece bangs glass tables.

Word Vomit:

I know, I know, I’ve been slacking. I get these topics that I should write about, but once I actually sit down and stop to write them, they just fly out of my head. I really don’t remember what I was going to write about. I’m going to try and finish this one, this time.
I deleted my last entry regarding a certain friend I have. She’s on my twitter and since there’s a link from my twitter to my blog, I’m sure if she were to read the entry, she would definitely know that I was talking about her. I think she would be pissed knowing that. I do value our friendship and don’t want to put her on the spot like that. Now, if she didn’t read my blog, I would definitely keep that on, haha. Our friendship has been strained since and there is a lot if tension since the incident. I don’t know if we’ll go back to being the same actually……….
BabyGirl has kicked and chopped and jumped her way from a white belt, to a yellow stripe and has now graduated to a yellow stripe advance!!! Today is her graduating ceremony. I think she really enjoys Tae Kwon Do, and I’m happy that she has found something that she likes. Her dancing classes on Saturday have are now conflicting with her TKD schedule though. I don’t know what to do. She says she likes them both. And once summer vacation starts, I wanted to enrol her into a French program for the summer. But again, that conflicts with the TKD schedule. I could just send her Thursdays and Saturdays (if she chooses TDK over dancing) but the Saturday class, they don’t really focus on the patterns and do more races and warmups. I want her to work on her patterns.
I am scared to death of death. And not really my death. I actually think it would be welcomed, lol. Life is stressful. You can mess up your own, because you’re the only one who would probably be affected by it, but when you have people in your life that you care about, you have their well being and happiness to worry about, it becomes more difficult trying to find the balance between hard work and play. But to lose someone I care about, I can’t even fathom how I would handle it. When my uncle passed away, he and I weren’t even that close, and I don’t even remember the last time I saw him alive. I think it was when I took Baby to see them, right after she was born. I don’t even think she was 6 months yet, so it’s been almost 8 years that I last saw him alive. But his death still affected the crap out of me. He was younger than my parents!! I can’t imagine them not being here, but here we are, going to more funerals then weddings lately. I’m so afraid.
I like Sandra Bullock a lot. I think she is so strong and so brave and I applaud that she has done everything the Elin Woods couldn’t do. And you know that Elin is just in it for the money. She was a nanny before Tiger. She can’t leave him. Even if she does get some money, it won’t last her anywhere near far along enough.

2 comments:

newer said...

Good to finally read something from ya :P Congrats to Babygirl and don't let that death thing scare you. . .it's miles and miles away from the here and now :) (also, i too would welcome it - but don't know what i would do if it happened to folks I cared about!!)

Meli said...

The last time you saw him alive when was you went to drop off the wedding invitation, so 4 years ago.