Thursday, September 11, 2008

I think there's been a miscommunication......

So there's this guy right and he's nice and all, but........yeah. I've known him for sometime but now he's getting kind of needy (which guy doesn't). So he calls me one day and I didn't get it and this is the message he left for me; he says "I'm in your part of town, I call your phone and you're no where to be found. You do this every time, you be M.I.A. every single time. The part that kills me, you'd rather chill with your friends instead of me, huh? But I ain't gon' be no clown, I guess I call you next time I'm in your town."
When I heard this, I called him back and left a message for him, because even though he didn't pick up my call, I didn't trip out on him.....or at least I thought I wouldn't...... And I said to him " So what, I was out with my friends, i'm a grown woman, it's the weekend!!! Oh, so what if I don't answer my phone, what if I'm not alone, i'm with him. What's it to you? I need to get out, you are killing me, and I just wanna get out, you are killing me. Whatcha wanna do? I cannot escape, no matter what I do, can't get away from you. Oh, call me everyday and that there ain't never cool, getting on my nerves. I think it's time you knew; only gave you my number cause, drinks made you cuter, plus you were looking sad and lonely. Oh but that's all it was, just put you in the game and here you go complainin' what's up with you? I need to get out. You are killing me."
So maybe I over reacted, but it was annoying how he used to call all the time and complain and shit. I didn't know it was so mean, until I said it, to be honest. But he didn't take it that way, instead he called back and left this message (because now I was avoiding him) "Like whoa lil mama, it's the second time I'm callin' your number. I ain't chasin', I ain't even no runner. Don't you know I push the Hummer in the summer, huh? How you hard to be reached? I can put you where you hard to be reached, white sand on the balls of your feet. You can scream, ain't no body gon' be sleep, this your own private beach, ha, hand when it comes to sex, just a little bit of love and little bit of that, maybe push it back where your ribs is at. Share a bowl of crunch berries, how real is that? haha I'm just jokin' of course. I'm trying to put your sex game back on course. If you feelin' dry, like you don't get moist. If you ever get a minute holla at yo' boy."
We're going out on Saturday............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2 things ~

1 - Is this a song?
2 - God invented paragraphs for a reason, use them!!!

leeesssaaa said...

1) yes, it is a song.

2) I did use paragraphs, i just didn't indent when i started re-writing.

Unknown said...

1) By who?
2) You don't have to indent, just hit enter twice. It reads like a long run on sentence.