Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Part deux of my addiction


Last week Quentin, a.k.a Q, got shot and was killed in a robbery gone bad. This week, it was his funeral. Apprently, the creator of the show ( I think his name is Mark or something) decides to kill off people on the show speratically, to "evolve" the characters. Whatever, i think he's insane, but rich. But whatever, so Q is dead. Everyone's sad. Nobody knows how to deal w/ it.
Here are my qualms;
1) Hellooo, does nobody notice that Brooke is all bruised up and some of those buises are shaped like hands prints?!??!? That cannot have happened if she fell down the friggin' stairs people!!! A
2) Speaking of Brooke, why doesn't she tell anyone she was attacked?? Honestly, that I don't get. Is she trying to protect someone. And based on last night's show I think that she was raped too.
3) Peyton is a fool. I admit I was pulling for her and Lucas to get together, but now she's such a bitch to Brooke. I feel for Brooke. I was watching the old episodes ( b/c I haven't seen episodes 2-4) and I feel like she gets the bum deal all the time. She needs a happy ending. She reminds me of Jenn on Dawson's Creek. My new fave character.
4) Haley and Nathan make me gag in my mouth.
5) Jamie is not that cute........
6)Nanny Crazy is crazy. It's sad she lost her son but
a) why is he buried in the backyard?!?!?!
b) get over it. Everyone loses someone they love every day.
The part that actually made me tear up last night, was true, when Jamie put the cape on the casket, but more so, how it affected Brooke. I feel for her, and when she started to cry, it made me sad.


No comments: