Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You know you love me, XOXOXO, Lisa

Ok, so Monday night, is my teen angsty prime time night. I have a routine of Gossip Girl first, then One Tree Hill and finally, The Hills.
Mind you, I only jumped on the bandwagon recently, and I don't really know what happened last season, (if you do, please fill me in), but I gotta say, it's quite addictive. I missed out the first 45 mins from the show last night, but when I came back, it appeared that there was a black out or something and some reveleations were coming to light.
Apparently, it looks like Serena and Dan broke up. I kinda like them together, but they fight alot. Blair and Chuck were caught kissing by the Lord that Blair is trying to marry. He forgave her, it seemed. Chuck definately has something for Blair though. Jenny is an intern for Blair's mother....now that's awkward. And Chase Crawford (don't know his name on the show yet), has to stay w/ the Lord's stepmother, b/c she lent him money, or else she'll go to the F.B.I about his father wherabouts.

Now that is drama.

No comments: