Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'll hold the universe up, and make your planets collide.....



Step back gonna come at ya fast, I'm driving out of control, and getting ready to crash. Won't stop shaking up what I can, I serve it up in a shot, So suck it down like a man. So baby yes I know what I am, and no I don't give a damn, and you'll be loving it. Some days I'm a super bitch, Up to my old tricks. But it won't last forever. Next day I'm your super girl, Out to save the world. And it keeps gettin' better. Kiss kiss gonna tell you right now, I'll make it sweet on the lips as it can knock you out. Shut up I don't care what you say, Cuz when we both in the ring , you're gonna like it my way. Yeah baby there's a villain in me so sexy sour and sweet. And you'll be loving it. In the blink of an eye, In the speed of the light. I'll hold the universe up, And make your planets collide. When I strap on my boots, and I slip on my suit, You see the vixen in me becomes an angel for you.

No comments: