Thursday, December 18, 2008

Six geese a-laying



I thought I had beaten the rush by starting my shopping in October (albeit, the end of October, but nonethless). So here it is, less than a wekk until Christmas, I still have shopping to do. Not only have I not finished my shopping, I don't think there is anyone out there who I have finished my shopping for. You would think that I at least finished baby's gifts, but everywjere I go, I find things to buy her. So, no. Same can be said for Marky. I'm only getting my dad money, but I have yet to pull that out of the bank (lord hoping that I still have "X" amount TO pull out by then). My moms got her stuff, plus money too, same deal as my dad. But since her birthday she's been asking for a laptop. Trying to see how I can swing that too, maybe waiting for Boxing Day. I hope I have enough money. Meli's fairly simple, but expensive. HOW THE HELL DO I AFFORD THAT?!?! But i think she would really enjoy it. Meli's supposed to buy John's today b/c she has my debit, and yesterday I saw it after I finished paying for my stuff, but by then the line up had grown extensively. Then that's it. Oh, but wait, I have Tina's bday and Christmas present still.....
Oy.

3 comments:

Meli said...

Why!?!? I just wanted deodorant and hair stuff. I really didn't get you much this year. Daycare robs me every month.

P.S. I didn't get John's present yet. The snow is impeding my progress.

Meli said...

And - a naked picture of Santa is wrong on so many levels.

Unknown said...

NAKED SANTA!!!! NOW, ON X-MAS MORNING IF I SEE ANYONE POKING AROUND THE TREE THERE IS GOING TO BE TROUBLE. I DO NOT WANT ANY NAKED SANTA'S ROAMING MY HOUSE!!!