Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Christmas List

Dear Santa,

I think I have been better than recent years, and I feel that I do not deserve a lump of coal. Heck, I've been so good, I require an aged perfectly lump of coal, preferably in pink. In case you don't get it John (b/c I know Meli does) diamonds are derived from coals....
Anyways, I've made up a list of things that I feel would best aid you in your decisions. That list includes (but does is not limited to):
1) World Peace - I think that should be mandatory as the first thing on everyones list.
2) A condo - Preferably 2 bedrooms w/ a den. Mortgage free, as I can only (barely) afford the maintenance fee on most buildings.
3) A pet - something feline or canine, leaning more so towards feline. Less maintenance.
4) Maybe a new car - A Volvo S40 is nice.....rreeeaaaalllll nice.
5) A great genie, who accepts that a girl can wish for more than three wishes.
6) World Peace - I think that should be mandatory as the last thing on everyones list.

Love ya,
Llleeesssaaa

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Meli said...

You're a butt!

newer said...

Condo?! Why not a McMansion. . .I know it would be on my list - hell, my own island!!