Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have no problem with you f*cking me

But I do have a problem with you not f*cking me.....

Scratch that, I do a pretty good job of f*cking myself.....over, that is.
In regards to my money cutting back ways, I've have come to realise that saving money is difficult. I know, I know, this revelation should have already dawned upon me, but lo and behold......i am slow or ignorant or something where I tend to see thing my way, and quite frankly, saving money wasn't my thing. Until now.
I am broker than broke. I gave Meli to hold onto my credit card (well the one w/ the most spending capabilites) so that I wouldn't spen anymore. That lasted all of two days. My emergency credit card is now maxed out again on non-emergencies. And I do have an emergency (my car) that needs fixing now and no moolah.
I will be getting back some money from my taxes, however, I now have to pay for a maxed out credit card (which I do plan to give back to Meli) and my car and some other expenses I let pile up. I know for sure i'm not getting back nearly enough to pay for all that stuff. Instead, that money should've been put towards the principle of my loan, or even put towards my parents.
I think I really have a spending problem.

My new mantra is now:
ACT MY WAGE

Say it with me, act my wage, act my wage, act my wage, act my wage, act my wage, act my wage,......................

3 comments:

Meli said...

Wait, I have your credit card?

newer said...

Good stuff!!!!! And good mantra, I'm gonna post that somewhere around the house. It's not easy, but even if you fall off; hop back on the wagon. Your wallet will thank you :) Remember it took a while to get here. . .it's unfortunately going to take a while to get out.
Keep up the work and one day you'll be writing "Baby I got your money, don't you worry" as a title instead :D

newer said...

Like the new look :)