Wednesday, March 18, 2009

and it hurts with every heartbeat

So I haven't done one of these or one of these in a while, primarily because One Tree Hill was (getting???) stupid and The Hill was on hiatus. But One Tree Hill (which will be referred to as OTH from this point on) came back last night, and I usually choose Heroes over that show, but Heroes was a repeat and OTH looked like a new episode, so I took the bait.

First of all, One Tree Hill was still stupid. It's always so damn happily ever after shiz. I gag whenever Haley and Nathan come on. I can't stand them. How are they a successful basketball player and singer. Aren't all professional basketball players expected to have finished college. Ok, singing you don't require an education, but she was also a high school teacher!! WTH, I know that requires an education!!! ANyways, after throwing up, there's Peyton and Lucas. So, Peyton is pregnant and now she's given the ultimatum that if she goes trhough w/ the pregnancy, she might die. Lucas wants her to end the pregnancy and she's adamant about keeping the baby. At the end, they decided to keep the baby and risk it. I hope Peyton dies. I don't mean to sound mean, I just think that would be awesome. I personally think it would be a great way to end the show i.e. Jenn dying on Dawson's Creek. Then, there's Brooke. I love Brooke. She needs a happy ending.

At this point I usually go to sleep, b/c i'm not really a big The City fan, but I was like, what the hey. Initially, I tried to get into it, but it's so painful to watch. And not for the reasons you and you think. It's just like she's this little kitten and she's being thrown into the lions den to fend for herself. This was the season finale and I liked it. I actually think it was one of the better episodes. LC was in it. That was enjoyable. But basically, Whit kicked Jay to the curb mannnnnn. Even after he dropped the "l" word. WICKEDDDDD. Props to my girl Whit. Hopefully Ally takes Whitney's lead as an example as how to handle stupid bf's. Instead, she decides to move back in w/ her cheating ex. Whaever. She needs to eat. Then Adam yelled at Erin for interferring in the rel'p. I totally agree w/ him, b/c their (Adam and Ally) rel/p is b/w them.

My favorite quotes in this episode.....no, in the whole show:
DVF (the motherfrickin' designer) telling Whitney: "The only relationship that matters in the end, is you relationship with yourself."

DVF to Whits agagin: "Absence to a relationship is like wind to fire. If the relationship is little and weak, the wind will snuff it out. If the relationship is strong and big (like), the absence will make it go help it become something more."

KA-POW!!!!

P.S., I'm glad they played this song as she was walking away from Jay
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

newer said...

You still watch that those shows?! Ugh, can't understand it girl, how can you watch that tripe :P I really want to shoot all of them and I hate that my beloved gossip blogs talk about them. Good song though :)