Monday, January 12, 2009

I believe that what doesn't kill you, simply makes you........

.......stranger

With it being award season, if you will, apparently Batman is up for alot of awards. This is a rarity, because usually action movies (especially this wide spread) don't usually make it on these types of awards shows. Maybe MTV awards or something. Now, while I did see the movie, I thought it was okay. Not great. Just ok. Honestly, the best part of the movie for me was Heath Ledger as the joker. He was frickin scary!!! In the theatre, while I watched the movie, there were parts where he would do something sadistic, and the audience would laugh. Me, in my head, would be like 'holy f***, man just pushed dudes head into a pencil!!!'. I thought he was the movie. I do believe that all awards should go to him for his acting as it was excellent. But we can't forget about Christian Bale. His acting was meh, but damn he looks good. Kudos for that, Chris.

P.s I want to see Slumdog Millionaire too. Anyone up for it??

2 comments:

Meli said...

I don't like Christian Bale's voice when he is Batman. It is annoying.

I wanna see Slumdog Millionaire too......

newer said...

Aren't you like scared of everything. . .I still can't believe you were scared of Quarantine! You know lots of people were laughing in that theatre and Slumdog Millionaire is all kinds of awesome!!!!!! Definitely deserved every award :)