Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What does it take to find a lost love??

A. Money
B. Luck
C. Smarts
D. Destiny

So I think i get it. The thing that makes Indian girls swoon over Bollywood movies. I have watched Bollywood movies before but for the most part they were crap. Hell, this was a really good movie period. Forget only Bollywood Movie, this was a really good any movie, english or non-other. This one was different. It was the usual storyline of basically, boy saves girl (because, you know girls are incapable of doing anything themselves), but in this movie, I think it was suited well. The girl, Latika, only knows those brothers as her family. They were definately more family than friends (which if you think about it, is a little bit incestial, but lets not degress). The point is they were close. I loved the fact that it was the guy searching for the girl and he was being all vulnerable like. I can't really explain why I like it. Maybe it portrays the "real India", but I wouldn't know, because I've never known India. I know it enough to know what I saw in previous Bollywood movies were fake. But, really go take the time to see it. I really enjoyed it and I honestly haven't really enjoyed any movies in a while.

2 comments:

newer said...

Told you it was good. . .although the kid losing his eyes was hard for me to watch. :S

leeesssaaa said...

Didn't really watch that part, because of ur heads up. But everything else was good.