Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Winter hating on me......

......cus i'm colder than y'all

BabyGirl has gym today and she hates changing in the change rooms, especially now that she has gym last period. So on days that she has gym, she usually wears jogging pants and t-shirts so that she doesn't have to change and she already has on proper attire. Well, with jogging pants, they don't usually come with the elastic adjustable waists, they're either elastic or they have a string to tie. Well, Baby has some jogging pants where they are elastic and the string is for aesthetic purposes only. Today she wore one of the jogging pants that fit lengthwise but are loose around the waist. Since there is no way to adjust the waist on her jogging pants I have this method to make the waist fit on her pants. I grap the excess fabric either in the front or the back of her pants (which ever is loosest) and I take a hair tie and I tie the hair tie around the bunch of fabric. Now it does leave this piece out that is less than desirable, but it works.....mostly. However, I am sure today when she comes home from school, I will get in a loadful of crap because the hair tie probably came out and her pants have fallen off. It has happened before.

1 comment:

newer said...

I have the same problem with the girls. . .everything they have is big with an elastic waist. When I don't have a belt I roll the waist and I find that stops it from falling down :)