outweighed my bads enough
Some highlights of my fun filled Caribana weekend (in no particular order):
- Tornadoes in the city!!!
- Delayed flight of almost 3 hours
- Yummy, yummy, bloody steaks
- Arriving into Canada at 4:30 am
- Scalping tickets
- "you could have really sold these tickets for $60 and made a profit"
- text: "Ok, i've arrived, finally"
text back: "ok, they're half an hour away. More hurry up and wait"
- "when possible, make a legal u turn"
- running around the CNE trying to make it into our sections before we crossed the stage
- "don't worry, we won't leave you".......where are my scabiosa's!!!!
- "is that rain???", in my all white costumes
- too tired to walk a half an hour to the car
- baby girl taking 200+ pics of my costume and her face
- taking too long puting on my jewels that we arrived only with enough time to sprint
- "you guys better hurry up" as they run by we hear "Wild roses crosses the stage".....WTH!!!
- foam fete with no foam
- "this is not soca"
- "he can definately handle his alcohol"
- "where's DD and cousin??" MIA. half an hour later DD: "Cousin's past out in the bathroom"
- Neekeee's 10 year hiatus over!!!!
- ♥♥♥ Juniors Cheesecake
- boom boom badoom. "what's that noise?" "Tru fell down the stair"
- "no Marky, you cannot eat mommy's costume"
- "no Baby, you cannot take six breaks and come with us"
- "get off my ass"
- 12 missed calls from Home
- Kev breaking into my phone!! Thanks!!!
- Caribana highlights 2008
- "Let's go for apple pie"
- Apples are only in season in September!!!
- 3 different apple orchards and all are closed
- Bought some cherry pie instead
- "Maybe make those piggies things say ur name"......blank stare from cashier
- CN'z BAND OF THE YEAR!!!!!
HAHAHA, I ♥'d it!!!!