Monday, August 10, 2009

While politicin' with my sister from New York City

She say she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty

Had a fun filled weekend, but really it goes by too quickly. I'm looking forward to next weekend though, Korean BBQ, the beach and maybe shopping in Buffalo!

I've been reading this blog because one night I was flipping through blogs on my phone and stumbled upon this one. At first, it was funny and I actually had a few lol's moments. Plus, i'm single and I'm trying to find out how guys think, so I won't single anymore (other than the whole self-sabotage thing that has happened with the last 3 guys I was dealing with).
Now, this blog is a little bit male chauvanistics, but for the most part, I think it's kinda true. It's my inisght into a guys brain. Now, there are a few posts that deal with specifically black women, but the majority of it can be applied to women in general.
Now, this blog mostly says that if you can't get and keep a man, then the problem is you. And if you do read my blog, you know, that my commenters all think that I do have some mental issues too.
Now here's my question; should I try to be sane to attact and keep the guy? And if I do, then there's always the issue of me eventually morphing back into my insane self, because my "sane" self will all be just a front anyways, right??




pyscheeeeee....

2 comments:

newer said...

Mental Issues?! I just thought you didn't know how to flirt :P
I just watched He's Just Not That Into You and what that guy says sounds just like the movie.

leeesssaaa said...

Yes, and Gigi was insane!!!
Loved that movie, btw.